It’s the end of the day and it’s time to fill up. You come to a stop, reach under the dash and flip the switch which releases the spring loaded cap. You step outside, but instead of being at a filling station ready to shell out your hard earned money you’re at home and under the ‘e-cap’ is a charge port.
Have you ever plugged in a toaster, a cell phone or lamp? At Roko Service Ltd., we’ve had the Mitsubishi i-MiEV for just over a month and filling it up is really that easy.
We love the fact that:
- You’re at home and not at a gas station
- You’re using electricity not gas or diesel
- You pay later, not instantly
- You’re spending pennies not dollars
- Your money goes to BC Hydro and not big oil
- You’re driving with zero emissions and not carbon loading
- You’ve got a battery bank not a gas tank!
- You’re using a regular electrical outlet and not a gas pump